Undergraduate Research in CS, Fall'18
(Please go to your Blackboard account to access the
related course materials after 2018)
- Important dates
- Meetings for progress reports, bi-week or/and
- Important Dates (link here
to Undergraduate Research Website)
- TBA Academic schools submit Port Day student oral & poster presenters'
information (name, graduation year, major, project title).
- Thursday, Novemeber 15 @ 11am -- Workshop: UR Creating a Research
- TBA -- Students submit posters (paid for by The
Lighthouse) to the UR Director,
Dr. Soraya Bartol (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Dr. Sara Sewell (email@example.com).
- Port Day, Tuesday, Dec 4 -- 11:00-12:45: Joan P. Brock School of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Oral Presentations (Blocker Auditorium)
3:15-4:45: University-wide Poster Reception (C-Mac).
- Final report due: 6pm, Reading Day (Wed. Dec.
Report (3000 words or more, 10 screen-shots images or more, and
including ALL of the source codes) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The research
project Website should be completed. Check your BlackBoard account for
poster and report samples
© since 2000, Dr. John Wang,
Wesleyan , 5817 Wesleyan Drive, Virginia
Beach, VA 23455. Phone (757) 455-3710, Fax (757) 466-8283
Updated on Tuesday, September 17, 2019